At the end of February, many of you were kind enough to take a survey I posted from the Kwiksurvey website. To refresh your memory, the purpose of the survey was:
1. To determine your level of knowledge on the topic of life coaching.
2. To gather information concerning the clic blog.
3. To gather information on visitors to the clic blog or clic page on Facebook.
Here are some results of the survey that may, or may not, be interesting to you.
The first takeaway from the survey centers around one number. 86% of those who responded:
- Are familiar with life coaching
- Have never worked with a life coach.
- Would likely or very likely recommend coaching to someone else.
Here’s the rest:
- 43% would consider working with a life coach and another 46% were neutral (meaning they would consider working with me but may also be fine with setting their goals).
- 57% know someone who’s worked with a coach and 75% of those who had worked with a coach were pleased with the results.
In regards to the www.cliccoaching.wordpress.com blog:
- The blog is perceived as spiritual, entertaining, relevant and clever.
- People like the pages but the “what is insight…”, “how I got here”, and “my bio” pages were mentioned specifically.
- No specific posts were mentioned but those that are insightful, reflective or enlightening were greatly appreciated.
- Educational and health feeds were also mentioned as helpful (this could also be more relevant in terms of the clic Facebook page).
- Respondents would like to see more posts with spiritual insight and revelation.
So, who took the survey? The majority of respondents were female, age 30-39, White, married, self-employed, with 1 or more years of college with no degree, and earning income somewhere between $20,000 to $150,000 a year.
Virtually no one had anything negative to say. I don’t know if that means no one wanted to be critical or if there’s little to complain about. I’m thinking positive…if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!
Again, I thank those of you who took the time to respond to the survey. And I thank ALL of you who read this blog. I will continue to use my God-given gifts and knowledge, sharing information that will hopefully impact your life in very positive ways.
Blessings to all,