I am in the process of adding kitchen management consulting to my life coaching business. As part of the research, I’m looking for about 5 volunteers to participate in a 4-week project. If you are interested in adding more dishes to your recipe repertoire or your family is tired of the same menu every week, you are probably a good candidate!
Ideally, I’m looking for people who typically prepare meals for two or more people, probably no more than 6 or 8. Participants should also typically prepare dinner at least 3-4 times a week. Additionally, participants should be considered a “good” (or at least capable) cook – i.e. capable of basic kitchen skills (sautéing, baking, roasting, etc.).
Requirements of the project:
- Participants must be willing to document most of the dishes he/she typically prepares over a period of time (week or month) in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Participants must have an email address to attach an Excel document and send to me
- Participants must be willing to share with me their tastes and preferences, as well as dietary restrictions or concerns
- Participants must be willing to try new ingredients, cuts of meat, etc.
- Participants may be requested to share photos of meals with me
- Participants must be willing to provide feedback at the end of the project. Some comments may be shared on my blog, if the participant allows.
If you are interested in participating, or know of someone who would be interested, please contact me via my Facebook inbox or via email at email@example.com.
Carlton Logan, Life Coach
carlton logan insight coaching (clic)
carlton logan insight coaching on Facebook